Since the launch of CORALIS in October, the first steps have already been made in various tasks and is now on its way to becoming an ambitious, exciting project that it was intended to be.
On the 26th of January the members of CORALIS Steering Committee (SC) have gathered virtually in order to discuss the project’s progress over the last months. During this meeting, partners had the chance to present the main actions that took place within the first months of CORALIS but also to discuss the next steps for the following period. The SC meeting is foreseen to be organized regularly for the monitoring of the project execution according to the implementation plan and discuss any challenges that may arise.
Below you can see the Agenda of the meeting:
- 12.00 – 12.15 WP1 – Management and Coordination (CIRCE)
- 12.15 – 12.35 WP2 – Project baseline and use cases characterisation (CIRCE)
- 12.35 – 12.50 WP5 – Demonstration activities in Escombreras Industrial Area (FTIB)
- 12.50 – 13.05 WP6 – Demonstration activities in Höganäs (HOGANAS)
- 13.05 – 13.20 WP7 – Demonstration activities in Brescia (CSM)
- 13.20 – 13.35 WP10 – Boosting exploitation and replication of the project results (SSSA)
- 13.35 – 13.50 WP11 – Communication and dissemination (WR)
- 13.50 – 14:00 – Conclusions and AOB